Accounting in Warsaw Poland
Every minute spent on accounting is time not spent on growing your business – outsource your accounting to us and have more freedom to develop other parts of your company.
We provide a full range of accounting and tax services for local and international clients throughout Poland, in both Polish and English, as a complex accounting-tax package or selected services uniquely tailored to the requirements of each Customer.
We realize that running a business can be very demanding, not to mention stressful. If we add to this obligatory maintanence of accounting records, monthly calculations of tax liabilities, preparation of various tax returns and remembering about all official deadlines – the level of work and stress drasticly increases.
Whether you are a small start-up business or a big mature company we can relieve you from these duties. With timely services and a thorough understanding of the local tax laws and accounting regulations, we will help you stay on top of all of the tax deadlines and ensure that your financial data is in order.
We provide the following services in accounting area:
- Keeping of accounting records in accordance with Polish Accounting Act
- Preparation of annual Financial Statements in accordance with Polish Accounting Act
- Internal reporting for management or consolidation purposes
- Monthly calculations of CIT tax advance payments
- Preparation of annual corporate income tax return (CIT-8)
- Calculation of other tax liabilities and preparation of all necessary tax returns (e.g. withholding tax, tax on civil law transactions, real estate tax)
- VAT settlements, preparation of monthly or quarterly VAT returns and VAT-UE information
- Preparation of data for INTRASTAT purposes
- Reporting to state authorities e.g. Central Statistical Office (GUS), National Bank of Poland (NBP), etc
- Cooperation with client’s auditors
- Communication with local tax authorities
In connection with accounting services we offer:
- Payment processing
- Issuing of sales invoices
- Monitoring overdue payments and sending notifications to debtors
- Development of accounting policies and accounting schedule in accordance to Polish Accounting Act
- Reconstruction of accounting books if necessary
- VAT tax compliance for foreign companies ( registration of an entity as a tax payer in Poland, preparation of monthly or quarterly VAT returns, VAT-UE forms, input for INTRASTAT purposes)
- Other services required by client
Our bookkeeping and tax services are executed in Warsaw, Poland.